Going on vacation!

Mitch2025 said:
its JUST the class. no teachers or anything. also my class consists of 4 people lol. we do have a parent going though but its my friends dad and he is awesome. myrtle beach is in west viginia i think. idk and i dont care because im not the one driving lol

Huh?? A class with 4 people??

haha nice that sounds alot more fun my senior trip wasnt all that good, i went to a private christian school so they had us on watch 24/7, we went to canada and new york, lol got caught drinking in canada and they said they werent gonna let us walk for graduation...we ended up walking at graduation anyways because our parents complained to the school.. that school was bs

-My documents>>Wiichat>>Plans>>Mods>>Mitch>>when he is gone-

;)

yes there is a list of banned members and no i wont disclose it

another thing, i graduated with 5 other kids in my jewish private class.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yes there is a list of banned members and no i wont disclose it

another thing, i graduated with 5 other kids in my jewish private class.

Hmm, I have I ever been mentioned in the staff forums?

you could search?

:lol:I want to know:)

Hope you enjoy it mitch, sounds fun:D

myrtle beach is in south carolina, about 55 mins. away from me, im going to go there and stalk you jk. i always buy fireworks there cuz they are illegal here in NC. State Line is the best place to get um!

i seriously am going to myrtle in the next few days but idk what you look like so ont worry about me creepin :D

Mitch2025 said:
Well i will be leaving in a few hours to leave to go on to vacation. im going to myrtle beach with my senior class. its gonna be awesome! however its a 12-14 hour trip so thats gonna suck lol. at least ive got lots of DVDs with portable DVD Player, iPod with lots of TV shows, and my Nintendo DS to help pass the time :). i will be back on the 10th. i cant wait!
Hope you have alot of fun on vacation.

Are you bringing your Wii? :smilewinkgrin:

quick update from my friends dads laptop (that i hacked into lol... well i booted it in safemode with netwoorking) the first day we got here we got hit by a tropical strom so no fun on the beach that day. well today the ocean was covered in jellyfish brought in by the storm so again, no beach. tomarrow we are suppsed to get hit by ANOTHER storm. ARG!!!! i wish i brought my Wii so i could use their FREE wireless internet so i wouldnt have to get arround the password on this laptop but w/e. today we went to the Riplies Museum and it was awesome. so many cool things. ill post some pictures when i get back home. well its time to play my DS and go to bed. cya all tomarrow night!

Damn, should have reminded you earlier to bring your Wii, but I don't think I had returned to WiiChat at the time. :p

Hope you get some better weather over there, and don't forget to enjoy yourself! :D

Back