Gold-plated component cables

Gold is a conductor. A good conductor. This guy seems to think the gold gives it bling, but it's actually a purely functional feature. This it what happens to you when you fail science class in high school. Study. Graduate. Contribute to Society,

Inspire said:
Gold is a conductor. A good conductor. This guy seems to think the gold gives it bling, but it's actually a purely functional feature. This it what happens to you when you fail science class in high school. Study. Graduate. Contribute to Society,

LOL!!!

totally agree.

for 100US, that's not so bad.

^^Very true. You probably wouldn't even notice the difference unless you were checking the cable on a meter. Definitely not worth the money. Not to mention the terrible grammar. And did anyone happen to notice towards the bottom? He refers to the other cable as "white gold".... chrome anyone?

I wonder if those are the overpriced monster cables

other cables rust, gold doesnt. But I dropped science so i could be wrong. Apart from that i cant think of many reasons to use gold over other conductives.

Deanis said:
other cables rust, gold doesnt. But I dropped science so i could be wrong. Apart from that i cant think of many reasons to use gold over other conductives.

I think the main worry would be corrosion, not rust.

This is retarted. Yeah Gold is the high-end conductor for AV signals, but umm......*cough* 111 DOLLARS?!?!?!

Not even CLOSE to worth it. These rich idiots are getting ripped off and dont even care. Uggh...

fact is that 90% of the people bidding are bidding oni it because it looks good. in fact gold dosnt make that much better of a conducter and most deffinately dosnt worth the extra money.

Back