GoldenEye ever coming out?

CodeRed

Old School Gamer
Apr 6, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
Wii Online Code
7127-6973-1977-6198
Hello im new here at the nintendo forum and its my first post and all but I just wanted to know if anybody knows for a fact that Golden Eye will be coming out for VC. I own a Wii and also a GameCube. When ever I needed to play Golden Eye I would have to go to a friends house. Does anybody know about Golden Eye ever coming out?

Yes it's coming out one day for the 360 or Wii. But... You will have to wait and see. The 360 has Castlevania SOTN downloadable. Sony blundered that one well.

Can we PLEASE get a sticky thread about this, so we don't have to see a new one every week?

Try being on here since the start
You kinda stop given a rats arse

Darkprinny said:
Try being on here since the start
You kinda stop given a rats arse

Yet I see two posts on this thread from you?...Apparently you do care? No,that's why you have over 5000 posts.:idea: I'm going to start posting useless replies everywhere as well and see If I can catch up to you,I mean it must be so awesome to have "that" many posts on a forum;) I can't wait for the day I am as worthless as you.:frown2:

its still in dispute about the whole goldeneye thing because the companies that made t have either split up or dont like each other so still noone really knows whether or not golden will ever be realease.....i'd love it to be realeased, but i doubt it will

Back