Goldeneye Friend code swap.

Sonic_ge

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2013
Would anyone here like to add me? I'm sure I've encountered many of you and it's fun playing with/against good players.My FC: 2275-8064-7702

i'm not sure i played against you yet.
I did have some matches with lucario whom was great competition.
Especially with us both still using lowlvl weaponry.
this thread is gonna get modded by Karp with a referall to the FC code thread.
In any case if you feel like adding (i'm PAL, so maybe you'd rather not if your NTSC) me send me a pm here, or on faqs.
if you do that i'll be sure to add you back.

ow, and did Samus end up posting the vid? after getting called out by fifer?

Last edited:
i'm not sure i played against you yet.I did have some matches with lucario whom was great competition.Especially with us both still using lowlvl weaponry.this thread is gonna get modded by Karp with a referall to the FC code thread.In any case if you feel like adding (i'm PAL, so maybe you'd rather not if your NTSC) me send me a pm here, or on faqs.if you do that i'll be sure to add you back.ow, and did Samus end up posting the vid? after getting called out by fifer?
Yeah i'll add you. Samus did post the video. But since we are a secret alt clan, We will not show any videos..... Yet.

Last edited:
this thread is gonna get modded by Karp with a referall to the FC code thread.

For once, no. :lol: So long as friend code threads are in the Wii Friend Codes forum, no damns will be given 'bout duplicate threads. This thread's in the clear... Though I most certainly will recommend usin' this thread instead. Ya predicted that much. :lol:

And on an entirely different note, I wholly approve of the IGN "Lucario".

Back