Goldeneye hate about something topic

Connection > skill <-- Tis' often the case in Wii Goldeneye.

An elite player with an elite connection can become practically unkillable.
A good player with an elite connection can seem elite.
An average player with an elite connection can also seem elite.
A terrible player with an elite connection will still be terrible.
An elite player with a terrible connection will usually rage quit. LOL

Connection > skill <-- Tis' often the case in Wii Goldeneye.

An elite player with an elite connection can become practically unkillable.
A good player with an elite connection can seem elite.
An average player with an elite connection can also seem elite.
A terrible player with an elite connection will still be terrible.
An elite player with a terrible connection will usually rage quit. LOL

VERY true, Tampa!

Lag lag everywhere to me it was I went on a killing spree 15 kills then my connection slows down out of nowhere this guy comes out I shoot him and then bamm I'm dead I'm like RAGE QUIT

I say for lag issues can actually help a player skills improve. (I'm going to change the topic in this comment) If you get killed more when your lagging that means your more than likely to die faster in better connection. I have some lag at times that kills me so much but yet I don't rage quit for two reasons. 1. Helps my accuracy to be better and 2. Quicker reflexes so when I'm in a game with great connection I can do my best without tripping. So lag does come in handy if you look at it in a different view of light.

KingShadow - currently NinBoss[RF] (no im not in a clan...RF is for something different)

True that my friend but yet if you have a cool mind you can be pro if you lag or not. A lot of things get on peoples nerves.

Sonic doesn't get lagged. He's the one lagging everyone else! Everytime I've played you, my screen lags to a grinding halt! Whew...

lag does come in handy if you look at it in a different view of light.

Absolutely not. Lag ****s with your muscle memory and reaction times in a negative manner. There's most certainly a reason why competitive gaming-everythin' is done locally whenever possible, and it's 'cause lag does two things: utterly destroys the concept of skill > luck, and in extended periods of play actually screws with ya skill.

Reasoning behind the latter is 'cause in lag, you can get away with stupid things. For example, runnin' out in the open is obviously a death sentence, but a lag spike might save you despite that. Lag breeds bad habits without ya knowin'. It dulls the honed blade knows as skill nigh-as fast as simply not playin' the game for a long while.

Absolutely not. Lag ****s with your muscle memory and reaction times in a negative manner. There's most certainly a reason why competitive gaming-everythin' is done locally whenever possible, and it's 'cause lag does two things: utterly destroys the concept of skill > luck, and in extended periods of play actually screws with ya skill.

Reasoning behind the latter is 'cause in lag, you can get away with stupid things. For example, runnin' out in the open is obviously a death sentence, but a lag spike might save you despite that. Lag breeds bad habits without ya knowin'. It dulls the honed blade knows as skill nigh-as fast as simply not playin' the game for a long while.

Then mind explaing to me then when I play (sometimes be laggy) I do just fine as if there's no lag.

Back