goldeneye help!!!!!!!!

badbigt

WiiChat Member
Jan 17, 2012
greatfalls, mt
Wii Online Code
1371-1709-0753-0590
Ok I need help to spruce my game up. The last couple hours are like crap. I need yo know what I am doing wrong so I can fix this whole issue. Plz need the advice I forgot the tchniq I used but I just can't. Get it down well. I am a run and shooting but half the time that don't work. I slow down that don't work. And the number one thing I will NOT do is camp and hide like a coward. I believe in fighting like a man. Up for any good advice.

Last edited:
there are good days and bad days on goldeneye, I could be getting 30+ kills in a heros game only to switch to team conflict and get beaten to a bloody pulp by some lv 20 player (probably some 56's alternate account). Don't worry about perfecting certain techniques, just learn to read the the map's hot spots and supporting your team.

Ok I just kept thinking it was a perfection issue. Like not handling gun but I got wht I need tanks bro

Yeah, some days you are on and others you are off. Some days I am my usual dominating, never let em get up self...and others it feels like I can't hit the broad side of a barn and get shot in the back before I can blink. Take it in stride. We all have bad dayz...

cool man. tht help on my training profile i dominated and had 20 kills with 3 death on tc

Back