Goldeneye Not VC but Xbox live??!!?? WTF

Pantalaimn

Dæmon
Dec 1, 2007
Parallel Dimension
Wii Online Code
4842-2271-0989-9857
Listening to the podcasts it appears that Goldeneye will be on Xbox live and online and not on the Wii VC. Nintendo is going to get more $$ and screw the Wii owners. What a sad day. retro now owned by microsoft and activision is why we do not have this as a VC title.

Comments

Last edited:
I'm sure Goldeneye 007 will appear on the VC sooner or later. I'm a bit surprised it's going to XBox Live before the Shop Channel though.

Also, do you have a link to the Podcast?

They actually can't release it on the 360. Nintendo just finished a meeting with Microsoft. It was a mutual gain meeting, both consoles would get the game. Nintendo said, "No." This means no one gets Golden Eye. There was already official news posted on it not too long ago, and on these very forums.

Typical Nintendo. They could have worked out some kind of deal where it came out on XBLA and VC, but no, they're too stubborn for that. Now everyone loses.

Dose that mean no Alien vs predator on the SNES ?
(Thank something)

Wii all know that Nintendo are stubborn with there VC games and other things
But who cares
WHERES PERFECT DARK ON 360 (not the prequal)?

Well in my opinion goldeneye is OVERRATED (Whoa its like im shouted it) so I care not when it comes out or even if it comes out

I played and honestly didn't think much of it either. FPS is a genre that always gets better but with a game like Banjo-Kazoie that expierience is unique I don't Goldeneye has that

Darkprinny said:
Well in my opinion goldeneye is OVERRATED (Whoa its like im shouted it) so I care not when it comes out or even if it comes out

I don't think it's that much overrated, the most fun that comes from it, is the multi-player mode. Which is why it's so loved, me and my friends had major fun from playing Goleneye together.

An overrated FPS would be Halo.

Goldeneye was great...........at the time. I went back and played it probably about a year ago and hated it.

Back