Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

Im cobra83 and im a lvl 37

i dont have any friends on here so here is my friend code 220821360298
could you guys add me I will add everyone on the last two pages here thx:mushroomlife::papermario:

:papermario::papermario::papermario:nuna:papermario::papermario::papermario:
on 007 golden eye my friend code is 093803324317:wiibox: hit me up

:papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario:
my user name is nuna

Mod edit: No double posting, and no abuse of text size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will u b my fwriend??? 162010014450. Change my name often. Play a lot but times vary. Work 3rd shift. Pm me bitches

Okay can someone dumb-down this process for me? I am figuring this "friend code" deal to be, I add someone they accept? And vice versa? Then once both are on at the same time, they can play together?

Or, is it every time I connect I have to add people to play with?

I've gotten PMs saying people have added me (I have no "invites") and I have added their number and still have "no friends". Whats the deal?

Thanks-

Okay can someone dumb-down this process for me? I am figuring this "friend code" deal to be, I add someone they accept? And vice versa? Then once both are on at the same time, they can play together?

Or, is it every time I connect I have to add people to play with?

I've gotten PMs saying people have added me (I have no "invites") and I have added their number and still have "no friends". Whats the deal?

Thanks-
they have to add you to and when they do then you will see them under your friends i will add you you add me then we can invite eachother:papermario::papermario::papermario::mushroomlife::mushroomlife::mushroomlife: i am cobra up at the top of the page cobra83 might be 1 page forward

hey everyone i added alol of u guys nd my name is NaStYShOt
i am actually really good
my average per game is about 14-3

hey everyone i added alol of u guys nd my name is NaStYShOt
i am actually really good
my average per game is about 14-3
my friend code is 3912 6731 8875

Last edited by a moderator:
Back