Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Goldeneye remote issues

Discussion in 'GoldenEye 007' started by howardy, Mar 17, 2013.

1. howardy

howardy WiiChat Member

[h=2][/h]
    Hello everyone

Pretty new to this and I hope you can help. We just got Goldeneye for the wii and we are having real trouble with the handset which we are using with a nunchuck. Basically it keeps freezing and the gun (controlled by the handset) won't move. At first a red circle with a line crossing it (like a no entry sign) appeared in the centre of the screen but this doesn't seem to appear anymore since I adjusted the controls to intermediate position. However it the gun still locks and can't be moved. So I can't turn round and have to travel backwards.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Howard.

PS and last night the remotes packed up all together for a period after playing goldeneye. Had to unplug the entire wii and resync.​

2. Koopa007

Koopa007 Mushroom Kingdom

Wii Friend Code: 0007-0007-0007-0007
    0007-0007-0007-0007
    Use the CCP ~~
    Can't help you much furthe cause don't use the WiiMote myself.

3. dad uk

dad uk WiiChat Member

When I had this problem I found it to be the connection between the mote and nunchuck. And whilst it could be the sensor bar that is going wacky, I would recommend buying a new set of controls. Maybe get a new nuncuck first as they are cheaper and see if that helps. It's nothing to do with the game I don't think, what controller settings do you use ? I set off with experience 1.

4. howardy

howardy WiiChat Member

Thanks for that. I think you may have something there as it did pick up when I played with the connection. I will try on another nunchuck game. Thanks for help. I'm using the setting below experience 1. Can't remember the name

5. apGE

apGE WiiChat Member

this may be too obvious, but have you adjusted the button layout? They have different layouts for different styles of controllers, check that out maybe? I use wii mote in a zapper but haven't experienced this, so this is all I can offer :)