goldeneye story noob

24gh12

WiiChat Member
Apr 13, 2011
ok i know bond is sent in to stop oromov for selling the stuff of theres 006 dies and etc etc

what i don't understand is

oromovs xenia 006's story in the game

i understand the main part of the story but not how oromov xenia and janus fit in

orumov is the leader of the renegade russians- his contact inside the JANUS organisation is xenia onatop.

006 (alex) is the leader of JANUS and the man refered to as Janus.

to reach his goal alex needs the goldeneye- he recruits the russians (orumov) to steal it. then when they have control of it he is eliminated by onatop.

and on a side note- zuchovsky is an russian expat living in spain selling and brookering weapons deals.

orumov is the leader of the renegade russians- his contact inside the JANUS organisation is xenia onatop.

006 (alex) is the leader of JANUS and the man refered to as Janus.

to reach his goal alex needs the goldeneye- he recruits the russians (orumov) to steal it. then when they have control of it he is eliminated by onatop.

and on a side note- zuchovsky is an russian expat living in spain selling and brookering weapons deals.

what about when janus gets shot and when they enter the base in sibera when xenia tells him there working on it

ok.

alex getting shot- he doesnt! you cant see it coz orumov walks between you before he shots (its a fake shooting just like in original film).

the thing in siberia- there are two goldeneyes. they use the emp weapon to disable the base and destroy the first goldeneye. then they steal the second one at the base. thats what they are working on.

Back