Goldeneye wii new map videos

Elias123

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2012
Most of you might not know but some of our hackers are working hard on making new maps. So far, only those with the hack can see the maps but I recorded some and uploaded them to my YouTubeI think links are not permitted but just search on YouTube: Eliasvasquez2009 Enjoy :)

Who exactly might these hackers be? And what is the ETA for these maps to be up?

PS. I <3 you for posting this, I thought this project was being abandoned :p

Who exactly might these hackers be? And what is the ETA for these maps to be up?

PS. I <3 you for posting this, I thought this project was being abandoned :p

The main one to do this is Macopride. And he says that it will be at least next year before he can write a code that allows others to join the lobbies. I've tried to play with him before and as soon as the map starts to be played you just freeze :( Most frustrating!!

The main one to do this is Macopride. And he says that it will be at least next year before he can write a code that allows others to join the lobbies. I've tried to play with him before and as soon as the map starts to be played you just freeze :( Most frustrating!!
This also Anarion has helped with this new project. As Goldie said it could take up to next year but there is no exact ETA at the moment.

ahhhh, new maps, can't wait, must have it now!

Pretty sure you'll be waitin' much longer than just a year as everyone is sayin'. Brand spankin' new maps, not ones found on the disc, will require you t' hack your own Wii and insert said new maps into the game; which equates to waiting forever if ya ain't the type to hack.

... Though, that's just my general knowledge of how said hax works. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I certainly don't doubt myself.

Back