Goldeneye Xp Lobby or Hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hackers have died most are just weapon hackers last exp i had was 16
Yes, hackers are mostly with Black Ops... until MW3 is released. I'm a loyal Goldeneye hacker :'3
People are quitting from hacking Goldeneye 'cause Anarion and WiiPlaza members stopped making Goldeneye hacks. It sucks! Goldeneye is way better than Call Of Duty, only that CoD have better graphics. :/
Btw... Got a hack that Anarion released called "Stacked Gadgets" and you guys are going to be like the first players having a lot of fun on a hacked match.

PS: I'm sorry, but I will do the match tomorrow or maybe Saturday. I'll let you know tomorrow!

Ok, YOU! The_Man... try to not kill me so much!!! I'm bringing peace to goldeneye players..! xD

Umm.. I am so sorry that I couln't do the hacked lobby yesterday. It's because I screwed up my Wii a little. I downloaded a wrong file to my Wii and got a little BIG brick, but I fixed it with the Priiloader at 12am so I got online at 1am.
If you people are up to a match tonight then this are the codes I'm gonna use:

- Infinite Ammo.(Never Reload)
- Infinite Explosives
- A 1000xp Per Kills Xp Lobby
- Stacked Gadgets. Inculdes: Frag Grenades, Smoke/Flash, Timed Mines, RTM's, and Proximity Mines
Unlimited Everything.

Btw.. for those who likes to use the Grenade Launcher.... Use IT! There is no limits in that match! :)

Last edited:
Get on at this time: 7pm/8pm EST.

Played with you last night for a second, I just joined one of your games.

It was jungle, didn't even realize it was Conflict at first, so I just camped around seeing what was going on lol. Kinda cool how I had my proxies/remote mine/smoke/flash etc all at once.

I was upset because for some reason I no longer had my thermal scope on my gun, like you gotta mod to turn that off for anyone that has it?

Added you guys - I'll be on tonight. We chatted via pm Kira. Sounds like some fun matches.
Feel free to add me CBass 3111 3296 6190

I already added you CBass. And yeah, unfortunately, my hacks remove Thermal Scopes and ACOG or Reflex's attachments.. Im sorry ^^.
I'm going on now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back