Gone Mouse Hunting

hoboninja

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
Davenport, Iowa
I now have a mission, to kill a mouse! To kill it in the most painfull way I possibly can. The little fricker chewed through the wire for my Wii sensor bar and I saw him and went to go get him and tripped over the AV cord for my Wii making my TV fall to the group causing the picture tube to break.... it now has a nice purple color on half the screen! Yay! Oh and my Wii has black all over the side of it from the tv scraping against it!

Yah normally I use those catch and release mouse traps to not kill them but this one has to die!

PS: Oh yeah...anyone know where I can get a new Sensor Bar....

hoboninja said:
I now have a mission, to kill a mouse! To kill it in the most painfull way I possibly can. The little fricker chewed through the wire for my Wii sensor bar and I saw him and went to go get him and tripped over the AV cord for my Wii making my TV fall to the group causing the picture tube to break.... it now has a nice purple color on half the screen! Yay! Oh and my Wii has black all over the side of it from the tv scraping against it!

Yah normally I use those catch and release mouse traps to not kill them but this one has to die!

PS: Oh yeah...anyone know where I can get a new Sensor Bar....

Who makes the wii again? Oh ya...Nintendo.com

Well I was hoping for a brick and mortar store I could walk into and get one, since Nintendo probably doesn't cover "Mutant Rodant Attacks" under the warranty and I hate ordering online but I guess I will look around their site.

The wii just came out, there are no third party sensor bars. You could always make your own, but that would probably end up being even more inconvenient.

The nintendo store is selling them for $10.00

Cool well thanks for replying, I might try to just splice a new wire in myself before I buy one because well might as well... Its already broken.

hoboninja said:
Cool well thanks for replying, I might try to just splice a new wire in myself before I buy one because well might as well... Its already broken.

Hook a 9v batter up to the wires.

Be sure to use candles to tide you over until you get your new sensor bar. :yesnod:

Back