Gonna get a Wii, couple of questions

whoosh88

WiiChat Member
May 27, 2007
what's up everyone, new here. i'm about to buy a wii, and i have a couple of questions.

i plan on buying the console (obviously), wii play, and another nunchuck. that would make two games (wii sports, wii play), two wiimotes, and two nunchucks.

what else do i need? what's the deal with the old school controller? how does that work? i don't plan on buying any more games just yet, but when i do, what does everyone suggest?

thanks in advance for the help.

that package is exactly what I ordered off ebay, i should have it friday I hope. the only use for the classic controller is the virtual console thing, but you don't need that when you have emulators from psone back to atari2600 on your computer with complete rom sets and ps2 pads hooked up to your computer ;)

anyway... the ONLY game that looks promising to me in the future is carnival games. I just can't get into anything else, especially with the 50 dollar price tag.

The Classic Controller is for Virtual Console games, so it's worth getting if you're planning to download some of them. It plugs into the Wiimote like a Nunchuck.

As for other games, I'd recommend getting Twilight Princess.

You should be fine for now whoosh. you dont need anything else.

If you plan on buying old school games from the wii shop channel, then you may need the classic controller.

Hope i helped.

Mario.striker said:
You should be fine for now whoosh. you dont need anything else.

If you plan on buying old school games from the wii shop channel, then you may need the classic controller.

Hope i helped.
cool! i do plan on buying zelda, but not quite yet. paper mario does look sweet as well.

thanks for the help everyone. if i ever decide to buy the old games, i'll pick up the old school controller. now let's just hope i can find a Wii, lol.

thanks again!:cool:

Back