good christmas present?

<dizzle>

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2007
hey guys i think im getting a wii for christmas? how do u all like your wiis? any games u think i should get?

welcome dizzle and im sorry to say but you may not get one at all seeing as its scarced to find one.

MRCOOLGH said:
welcome dizzle and im sorry to say but you may not get one at all seeing as its scarced to find one.

Exactly. However if you do find one, buy it immediately. I love it, even after 10 mos. Good Luck!

I have no regrets buying the Wii. If I could go back in time, I'd congratulate myself for managing to obtain one. I still have friends who are trying to get a Wii.

Rain Foxx said:
Wii=get
game=mario galaxy

x2.

THE game to get is Super Mario Galaxy. If you aren't really into the Mario games, this may sound a little funny...but it truly is an amazing game for anyone.

It's a cool little system.

I actually own a 360, ps3, and a wii. It's definitely worth the money (if you can find one!)

well thnxs guys i hope i get one also... i kno my parents are looking for one so theyll probably be able to find one i hope and the game i was thinking about was zelda and tiger woods ...

well where i live there are about 5 in each store i go to, so im just gonna wait for christmas too. (like Dizzle) but yea the is awesome but i will never like it more than the PS3 though. but i always play my friends Wii its really awesome i like the Resident Evil game also the gun remote thing its great i play with it sometime without the Wii even being on lol, but if its scarced where you live then go buy because its a great system.

A good game if you're into racing is Need For Speed Prostreet. BTW, I did have a 360.....for a month. It kept on freezing, and I gave up. Got a full refund and got a wii.

<dizzle> said:
hey guys i think im getting a wii for christmas? how do u all like your wiis? any games u think i should get?
Games that you HAVE to own:

> Super Mario Galaxy
> Metroid Prime: Corruption
> Resident Evil 4
> Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

I love my Wii.
Good luck getting one, it may be hard this Christmas still.

Games to get:
Super Mario Galaxy
Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario

Back