good christmas present?

man

jus got my wii friday im 14 and you know my mom thinks mature games are bad but is resident evil really at all scary cuz friends say they tight

Zangetsu said:
jus got my wii friday im 14 and you know my mom thinks mature games are bad but is resident evil really at all scary cuz friends say they tight

i cant wait to get resident evil i heard it was awesome i would do anything to play right now (lol well not anything) most things

but back on topic im going to love my wii

Honestly, the Wii is for the average, every-other-day type of gamer. If you're really hardcore and into the whole online with teamspeak and daily basis stuff, then this console is probably not for you at the moment.

As for games, to get yourself really situated with the types of puzzles and actions/movements you have to do, I would get:
  1. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  2. Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (It's really not too scary:lol:)
  3. Super Mario Galaxy

And of course, wii sports is great, so thankfully it comes with the console. If you're into the family get-togethers and just looking for all around family fun, I suggest:
  1. Wii Play (like Wii Sports, but with leisure/carnival games)
  2. Mario Party 8
  3. Brain Academy: Wii Degree (Educational fun!)
  4. Endless Ocean (If you decide to setup an online connection)
  5. Carnival Games

Those are just my suggestions, not a buying guide, by any means, I'm just saying from my own personal views and opinions, those games fit those categories, and you should purchase YOUR games on what type of gamer YOU are. Don't let these guys TELL you what to buy, use the knowledge they give you to make your OWN desicions. Well, I'm done with capitalizing every WORD but I hope they REALLY help!:lol:

Here are some Popular games for the Wii...

Super Paper Mario
Super Mario Galaxy
Zelda Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3

and here are some other games

MySims
Mario Party 8
and if you get alot of money after Christmas then wit till Feb. 10 to get Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I don't really like my Wii, there aren't many games for it that interest me, but I don't regret buying it. I would take one of the other two consoles over the Wii without even giving it a thought. But, for such a low price I think the Wii is worth a purchase.

If you do get one I would recommend Metroid, Super Paper Mario, and Zelda. I wouldn't recommend Galaxy, because while it is pretty fun, it is very short. (I beat it in three days of very casual gaming)

Zangetsu said:

mature games are only bad if you're mentally instable. most people on this forum wouldnt play manhunt 2 then go try to do all that crazy stuff in real life. parents need to grow up honestly. if i ever have kids i am gonna let them explain to me why they think they can handle mature games and if its legit i will probably let them play.

PS tell your mom about all the same stuff thats on cable tv.

I got a Nintendo Wii on launch day from my parents for a Christmas Present (I know I'm lucky to get one on lauch). I LOVE playing Nintendo Wii. I've played through all my Wii games (except Zelda because I got stuck and couldn't find where to go). So as I'm waiting for Christmas (hopefully for Galaxy and Metroid) I downloaded a few VC games.

now im all excited about my wii cant wait for christmas morning... one other thing can you play the wii online ? sry that might be a stupid quesiton

<dizzle> said:
now im all excited about my wii cant wait for christmas morning... one other thing can you play the wii online ? sry that might be a stupid quesiton
Yes! There are quite a few games that have online multiplayer, such as Mario Strikers Charged (which is a great game, get it).

Also, Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros Brawl will both be online and are currently the most anticipated Wii games.

<dizzle> said:
but you dont have a mic for the online right?
No we don't. And none has even been announced.

However, insiders say that it will definately be making an appearance some time in the near future.

Yeah I recommend the Wii. It's very interactive and causes for a much more profound experience.
The Wii is a great Christmas gift idea for anyone. eBay is my favorite place to search for consoles, games, and accessories.

If you are not an experienced 'eBayer,' one simple tool I suggest you get is eBaySweep. Their free software will give you an advantage in searching for items that are ending soon (the ones that really matter!!)

you can get more information on it at www.ebaysweep.com

Note:
Its perfect in those finally moments in the auction. To get great deals, you need to act fast on eBay!

Back