Good DS Game

TortillaChip520

One of the Oceanic 6
Jun 4, 2007
ARizona
My mom just bought my 8 year old brother a DS lite for christmas. she wants me to buy him a game for it. i want to get one that he'll be able to play, but will still be fun for me, cuz i'm going to take it every once in a while :smilewinkgrin:

any suggestions?

Lots of options

pokemon pearl/diamond

Brainage

LoZ: phantom hourglass

Mario 64

Mario Kart

For an 8 year old i think go with New super mario brothers as Fire Flower suggested. It wont be to hard for him to play but you will still enjoy it

maybe i just suck at platformers but i thought new super mario bros. was hard, and im 17 lol. i never did beat it, i found myself doing some levels close to ten times before beating them.

i would suggest mario kart or pokemon, i havent played either but it seems like they could be enjoyed by all ages (yes even pokemon, lol)

TortillaChip520 said:
My mom just bought my 8 year old brother a DS lite for christmas. she wants me to buy him a game for it. i want to get one that he'll be able to play, but will still be fun for me, cuz i'm going to take it every once in a while :smilewinkgrin:

any suggestions?

mario party ds ftw! its a great single-card multiplayer!

i don't think he could handle zelda though, but i've played pokemon for the ds, and it's relatively simple, i might try that.

has anybody played kirby's squeek squad?

btw, thx for all the input! :thumbsup:

well i'm debating whether to get him pokemon or kirby, cuz i love kirby, but i've played pokemon on the ds before.

Some games list here you can buy and there good too...

Mario Party DS
Brain Age 2
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Contra 4
Picross DS
Puzzle de Harvest Moon
Rune Factory: Fantasy Harvest Moon
Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Mega Man Star Force Leo