Good DS Games

Get SimCity. I didn't realise it's coming out tomorrow. I might buy that one.

Clubhouse games is a good one with online play

If you like Super Mario Bros. try Super Princess Peach.

ds games to get

The games that i have are brain training,42 games,super mario brothers and
for the little one nintendogs. All good. :yesnod:

cimbom said:
I dont like FPS.. sorry guys.. How is Mario and Luigi Partners in Time?

That game is realy fun but it has like no replay value and I beat it in a couple of weeks playing like a hour a day. Often times I would want to see the next part though so sometime I got into a hour and a half.It is a puzzle game so It has about 20 hours of gameplay. Its also hilarious though!

It all depends on your taste and what flavour of game you're after:

Animal Crossing - it's a good waste of time and has some pretty good gameplay but is a long game that you can dip in and out. Recommended

Spiderman 3 - Solid action game with little depth. Good touchscreen use

Sonic Rush - Excellent, fast platformer, more than a nod to the orginal.Highly recommended

Hotel Dusk - Engrossing story but no action. I am enjoying this one.

Elite Beat Agents - Unusual this one, weird great sense of humor but replay value will wear thin after a while. Excellent upto that point

Mario Kart - Good, in fact very very good. Highly Recommended

Mario 64 DS - Slightly dodgy controls but looks great, a solid 3d platformer

Kawashima Brain Training - Alright and only alright

Mario vs DKII (March of the Minis) - Excellent if short lived touchscreen mini classic. Recommended

Yoshis Island - Retro platformer with some good depth, quite tough in places. Recommended

Trauma Center - This is too long winded in places and rock hard to boot! Not for me certainly

Warioware Touched! - Good for 10 min bursts but pricey for what it actually is (minigames) - Fantastic touch screen demo tho!

That's about the extent of what I own - some classics and some stinkers but overall hope it helped!!

Happy gaming....

Mario Hoops 3 on 3 is pretty good.
Hard at first, but you get used to it if you play practice mode.

What you lookin for, length or pure funness. 'Coz I've only got two games to base this on. Rayman DS fun and good length (Not much touch), Star Wars: LA is very fun (With quite a lot of touch) but quite short. The Kirby games on the DS look fun, go for them.

-custom robo arena
-metroid prime hunters
-yoshis island
-diddy kong racing
-wario war touched

I haven't seen anyone mention Advance Wars: Dual Strike. I like it a lot. I am not typically that into this type of game, but this one is pretty good. It is all about the strategy. I like it cause I can do a turn during a comercial while watching TV or something, then take a break, and come back to it later.

I saw someone recommended Tenchu DS. I personally hated that game. I think it is because I loved the old Tenchu games, and this one was nothing like it. I would not buy that.

I also like.......

Bomberman
Metroid Pinball (alright.....not too in depth)
Metos
BIG BRAIN

Back