Good 'easy' co-op games?

gnahc79

WiiChat Member
Mar 14, 2007
San Jose,CA
Well I finally managed to order a Wii party bundle online from toys r us, so hopefully it'll arrive next week. I've looked at gamespy, ign, etc. and saw all the reviews, but it's kind of hard to find games that have co-op play. My wife LOVED The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer when we rented it for the GC. Easy, fun, lots of bashing and very little jumping skills/falling off edges involved. She also loved Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Are there any Wii games that fit the format above? Rental or purchase...probably rental :). Btw in addition to Rabbids and Elebits here's my wishlist (no time for extensive platformers with a baby at home :p):
SSX Blur: I loved the SSX series on the GC, looking forward to this
Madden '07: maybe wait for the '08 release this summer?
WiiPlay: for the remote
Cooking Mama: the wife wants this one...looks interesting, esp the multiplayer

SSX Blur is really good. Ive heard no complaints (other then learning controls) about it.

A Good Co-op game is Marvel:Ultimate Alliance, can take some time tho.

There are tons of 'Party' games tho. Which are great.

I think Wario Smooth Moves might be a good one for you to try. My wife loves to play it. The multiplayer is great. You will have to unlock it first but that should take around 2 hrs. The only other game that I can get my wife to play is wiisports, but she loves Big Brain Academy on the DS and that is supposedly coming out soon for the Wii.

Wario ware is good multiplayer, although it gets bad ratings from our players here what they mostly comment on is the fact that single player is too short, but the game focuses on multiplayer, I have also heard good things on the multiplayer party games on Rayman although I do not own it

There arn't any games targeted at girls but there are some that are great for boys/girls and almost any age

Wii-Sports
Wii-Play
Elebits
Wario Ware
Mario Party 8 (when it comes out)
Cooking Mama (when it comes out

And seems like you know you want for yourself... SSX is great but uber-tricks (basicaly special tricks) are realy hard to pull off and the voice acting character rivalrys are gone.

Madden 07 is also decent but it's kind of buggy and '08 should be so much better just because it's not a rushed launch game.

yeah, we have Brain Age for the DS and she likes it, we'll probably get the Academy for the wii. She LOVES Bomberman Land too. Anyways I'll give Wario a try with a rental. I didn't seem to impressed from the video demo on gamespot...maybe I'm wrong :).

Back