Good fun. Way too easy...

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
I've had the game 6 hours and I've now beaten the final boss, the credits are rolling as we speak. I'm aware there is still lots to do (120 stars with Luigi), but to be honest I don't see myself playing it again for a long time.

It was fun, but with 137 lives left after the final boss, I think that proves it is too easy.

lol omg that sucks, every1 thought it was going to be a big game, but it turns out to be a game just like nicktoons unite.

that sucks, but thanks for the info, repped :)

trisyyy said:
lol omg that sucks, every1 thought it was going to be a big game, but it turns out to be a game just like nicktoons unite.

Don't get me wrong, you should definately get the game.

After the credits, it says for you to get all the stars to unlock a new world, so it must be worth it.

trisyyy said:

Comparing NickToons Unite to this game is like comparing pacman to crysis graphics wise...(ignore the fact that pacmans gameplay is ground breaking:lol:)

nic7 said:
Do you have all 120 for Mario?

No, I just beat the final boss. I know very well there is much more to go until it is 100%. But I can't see it lasting over 30 hours. 16 hours maximum

nic7 said:
Oh, still sounds good to me.

...You edited a great post:nonod:

Boring lieing robots who divide by zero*

(followed by the universe imploding on itself.)

So its going the same way as New-SMB as far as the difficulty goes...
That's a shame.

It was fun, but with 137 lives left after the final boss, I think that proves it is too easy.

what!!??...every time i start the game in the observatory it starts me again with 5 lives..not the amount of lives i had last time i played..

Im calling BS on this guy...

sure if you just run to the star in each level you can get it done quicker..but i like killing almost every enemy and doing everything extra that i can because i dont want to miss anything...

ive had it since it came out (tuesday) and have played an average of 90 mins a day and i have about 35 stars now.

i dont try to over play the game because i want to be immersed in every aspect of the game..i would never rush through a game just to beat it.. i dont understand your logic..

also i will not say i have completed the game until i get all 121 stars and beat the game with Luigi..so..

stop crying about the best game so far for the Wii..

anyone who is concerned about SMG after reading his post..DONT BE..he does not know what he is talking about..

IGN=9.7 thats just unreal..and for me it totally lives up to it..!!

Eddienoteddy said:
what!!??...every time i start the game in the observatory it starts me again with 5 lives..not the amount of lives i had last time i played..

sure if you just run to the star in each level you can get it done quicker..but i like killing almost every enemy and doing everything extra that i can because i dont want to miss anything...

ive had it since it came out (tuesday) and have played an average of 90 mins a day and i have about 35 stars now.

i dont try to over play the game because i want to be immersed in every aspect of the game..i would never rush through a game just to beat it.. i dont understand your logic..

also i will not say i have completed the game until i get all 121 stars and beat the game with Luigi..so..

anyone who is concerned about SMG after reading his post..DONT BE..he does not know what he is talking about..

Everyone has their own opinion.

Eddienoteddy said:

I know, thats because you turned it off.

This was 6 hours continuous play

And wtf is BS?

Back