Good games for gamecube

PoR's difficulty was on par with Fire Emblem Advance; moderately easy. It has a hard mode if you have the genitals for it.

PoR's difficulty was on par with Fire Emblem Advance; moderately easy. It has a hard mode if you have the genitals for it.

Possibly too hard for a kid, though. I don't know gpred's kid's age, but I certainly wasn't playing tactical RPGs when I was in grade school (... then again, I hadn't yet heard of any back then).

But while on the subject of Fire Emblem difficulty, how would ya compare PoR's hardest mode with FE7's Hector HM? If it's more difficult than that, is it moreso than FE6's HM? If you've attempted either of them, anywho.

thanks and whats an rpg

by bro is in elementary school the only shooting game he plays is Goldeneye

Last edited:
Ah, then Metroid Prime 1 and 2 are what you want. They have shooting, exploration, and puzzles; Unless he's already played it, you should set your eyes on those.

If you, someday decide to try an RPG, Tales of Symphonia is excellent is not so hard plus it has a friendly fight system, hmmm I loved it! xD, Easily there´s 60 hours of gameplay in it, and many little variations depending of who you choose to form your party. :yesnod:

is not so hard plus it has a friendly fight system

I'm not exactly sure it'd be easy for someone who's a complete newbie to RPGs... I think the handheld Pokemon series would be the definite venue of an easy RPG game for RPG beginners.

There certainly are harder RPGs out there, though. I'd love to see someone who's never played an RPG try Resonance of Fate. :lol:

Maybe you are right but I don´t remember getting stuck while I played it, there´s a lot of things to do in Symphonia, It would be easy to get lost in it, i think, plus all the characters talk could be a con if you aren´t really interested... maybe Pokemon XD, but I really didn´t liked that game so much. :sick:

JRPG's are mainly played for their story. Surely a bit of frustration won't set you from playing a great game. Unless the story isn't worth it, you're on your own.

I checked out VJ for gamecube it looked great but he wasnt that interested. He wants a racing game or a Dradonball Z game

Back