Good games for GC

DC_FC79

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2007
england
Im looking at getting a few GC games for my wii, i know theres resident evil out but are there any other games which are worth buying, is resi evil any good

res evil is ace !!
mariokart DD is cool

depends what sorta games u r into

my faves are

RE4
RE remake
Eternal darkness
Mariokart DD
beyond good and evil
Zelda Windwaker
Prince of persia(2 thrones)

Super Mario Sunshine.

Unfairly slated by some. I just found myself returning to that game more than any other.

melee
sunshine
wind waker
metroid prime (1)
battallion wars
all resi evils
beyond good and evil
eternal darkness
killer 7

that should get you started.

I own these and would recommend them:

Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2 - Def. the first if you can only get one
Ikaruga
Metroid (if you can stand the GC controller in FPS games)
Killer 7

I'd probably pick up F-Zero and Beyond Good and Evil too.

Im more into resi evil games, mario games, ive used the GC controller before on the GC so i should be ok,

Last edited:
Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 is the best game for the GC in my opinion ^^ Though you need a Freeloader or Action Replay to play this game since its a Japanese import.
Also I'm seriously addicted to Harvest Moon Magical Melody.

well i'm looking for some GC games to play on my wii too and i was planning on getting super mario sunshine, resident evil, MP1 and MP2, zelda wind waker, and maybe zelda 4 swords.

i just picked up some Sonic package for $10 that has the first 3 sonics, Sonic 3d, sonic spinball, some other game that's like tetris, and some games that I unlock somehow. i'm having fun with it until GT3 come out!

If you like RPGs, you might want to check out:
Tales of Symphonia- Action RPG
Skies of Arcadia- ported Dreamcast game, standard turn based

I'd also recommend Chibi-Robo!. It's kinda kiddy looking, but the game itself is a lot of fun.

And then, of course, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess (if you don't already own it for the Wii)

Back