Good games for PS2 and PSP

SSJJason

wa wa wa !
Nov 23, 2007
Florida
Wii Online Code
3054-4394-5675-1502
Name any good games don't say God of war cause I already know, oh and tomorrow i'm going to buy a game for PS2 or PSP!Thanks!

Tekken 5 is a very good PS2 game, so is hitman blood money, and all the devil may cry games.

Any more info you gonna give us ?

Ie what type ?
What price range ?

Darkprinny said:
Any more info you gonna give us ?

Ie what type ?
What price range ?

This my secondary account since I forgot my password...so im basiclly SSJJason. Oh and the type could be any type but It has to be from E- T games. Price range : $5.00 - $40.00 . I heard POP sand of time is good.
Am I right? :cool: I like the type of games with charecters with special powers! Like time control!

KH1 has an ability called stop where you stop time. You just keep hitting the enemies till the spell stops, and if you killed them they'll die afterward. Seriously, you should really play it if you haven't already. KH1 and 2 are both 19.99 US dollars new BTW.

SSJGoten said:
This my secondary account since I forgot my password...so im basiclly SSJJason. Oh and the type could be any type but It has to be from E- T games. Price range : $5.00 - $40.00 . I heard POP sand of time is good.
Am I right? :cool: I like the type of games with charecters with special powers! Like time control!

Why dont you just ask for it to send a new password then instead of havein multi accounts
Or write down your password

Darkprinny said:
Why dont you just ask for it to send a new password then instead of havein multi accounts
Or write down your password

It keeps switching....plus i'm not using that account anymore.
Any other sugestins? for games

Disgaea 1 and 2 good tactics game
Xenosaga episode 1,2,and3 good rpg
Darkcloud 1 and 2 the power to build your own world.
Onimusha 1-4 good game you could probably get all of them for under 50 bucks.
and this game called Bujingai The forsaken city you get some crazy powers and you have 2 swords good action/platform game.

Birdmaster said:
Xenosaga episode 1,2,and3 good rpg
Darkcloud 1 and 2 the power to build your own world.
Onimusha 1-4 good game you could probably get all of them for under 50 bucks.
and this game called Bujingai The forsaken city you get some crazy powers and you have 2 swords good action/platform game.

woops forgot to mention that they are all for ps2.

Birdmaster said:
If you have a mounth or two to kill
The PSP Disgaea is a better buy than the PS2 version
-

Vice City, the Hitman games are good. Splinter Cell (the original & Pandora Tomorrow). Madden 05... Those are just some.

Final Fantasy X - My personal favorite game of all time. If you have a ps2, and are a fan of RPGs, get this game. An impressive game on all accounts, especially taking into consideration that it was made early on in the ps2's life...

Final Fantasy XII - Not as memorable as FFX, in my opinion, but features a unique battle system, a relatively non-linear experience, great production values, et cetera.

Kingdom Hearts 1+2 - A strange concept (Disney characters+Plus Final Fantasy Characters?) that ends up working wonderfully. Both are great, memorable games, but personally, I prefer KHII. They fixed the few issues from the first game (such as a faulty camera, et cetera), and in my opinion, the story is more profound.

Jak And Daxter - The first game. I didn't care as much for the later installments because of the shift in direction, but the first in the series is the first game I played on my ps2, and it's an enjoyable platformer all around.

Those are my personal favorites. If I think of any more, I'll be sure and let you know. :D

Back