Good Games OTHER then Zelda? :S

Dec 23, 2006
West Mids, England.
Wii Online Code
4655-2810-0795-9892
Is there any other Good game out besides Zelda.. I was thinking of buying a new game for my Wii Tommorrow and i just carn't put my finger on any that really stand out..
I alrdy own zelda.. Wii Play & Wii sports...

Looked on alot of reviews an all games seem to be gettin lik below 6/10 .. which suks in my opion...

What do you people Enjoy playing after Completing/Playing zelda?

We got Wario Smooth moves in a week so i'l be gettin that.. When re-leased.

I think Call of Duty 3 is definatly worth getting! Its a good fun game, that will offer you about 15 hours of quality gameplay. The fights are real intense and the control scheme is awsome, and the graphics arnt TOO bad, regardless of what people say.

Yeah, Get call of Duty 3 if you want a good Shoot em up NAZI KILLER
Peace,
Goose

If you like racing/car games, get Need For Speed : Carbon, not just the graphics are great, but IMO the gameplay is quality, even better if your a NFS fan, then you'll definitly like this game.

get madden it is super fun and at got a 8/10 from alot of sites it is fun if you like football GO COWBOYS!!!

trust me get Excite Truck. Can't go wrong with that. Its the most addictive racing game IMO. It lacks content but the gameplay is amazing. seriously. If only there more more cars, options maps and online play this would be a huge killer ap.

im really enjoying DBZ TB2 its got alot of unlockables and the controls are a lot of fun not to mention fighting a friend is a blast.

ps: i normaly hate fighting games but i really enjoy this one so if your not a fan of the genera at least rent it to give it a try

PersianCowboy said:
trust me get Excite Truck. Can't go wrong with that. Its the most addictive racing game IMO. It lacks content but the gameplay is amazing. seriously. If only there more more cars, options maps and online play this would be a huge killer ap.

Not available in UK -.- yet..

red steel(if u like fps n learn the controls), madden if u like fotball, excite truck(if learn the controls/boosts for goin fast),elebits(innovative),rayman(funny as hell)

I've been mainly playing NFS Carbon. Bed Red Steel is worth getting for sure.

bruceleroy said:
red steel(if u like fps n learn the controls), madden if u like fotball, excite truck(if learn the controls/boosts for goin fast),elebits(innovative),rayman(funny as hell)

Elebits and Excite truck NOT in UK yet :incazzato:

Trauma Center: SECOND OPINON. It is the most fun game I have played on the Wii (having played all but Elebits). I have played Zelda and love it. But I love TC:SO even more. It's challenging, and addicting.:yesnod:

Back