Good Games

krnk123

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Does anyone know if nintendo or other developers are going to make some games for more serious gamers?

well i guess it can count, but what im talking about are games that are like rated M so something with more gore i guess lol

Well I believe its really dependent upon Nintendo, I don't know what their latest feelings are on incredibly bloody games and whatnot. If they are serious about getting a more massive demographic they need to allow them then.

Now that Nintendo actually has parental controls built into the system, it might be even more possible.

csiguy4u said:
So you don't mean games for serious gamers. . .you mean games with bloody violence and/or sexual themes.

no i dont mean just bloody violence and sexual themes. i just meant like games that are less childish, and only games with a M rating usually have that

krnk123 said:
no i dont mean just bloody violence and sexual themes. i just meant like games that are less childish, and only games with a M rating usually have that
There are plenty of T rated games that are less childish. The only thing that getting an M intails is having bloody volence and sexual themes.

Well, Resident Evil should be coming on the Wii, that should prove to be very interesting. I know what you mean though, some M games would be nice...

Damn, Wiiiii already beat me to it. I was just gonna say FarCry after reading the IGN preview. They stated Far Cry for Wii will feature more blood than any other current title out right now.

Plus the thought of using a knife and swinging your wiimote to slash them is a bit appealing.

Back