Good ideal Dreamcast remakes on 3DS?

Tekken Fan

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2011
Georgia
Good ideal or not?games like Jet grind radio,Shemune,Sonic Adventure 1 and 2,Virtua tennis,MVC2,all remade on the 3DS with better graphics and in 3D!the Touch screen would be for a simulated VMU just like on a real Dreamcast controller.I mean the 3DS is about 4X more powerful than the Dreamcast so the 3DS could very well emulate it with no issues(i hope)and good framerate.any thoughts on this and could this very well happen.

I'd nostalgia in my pants in Jet Grind Radio was re-released on the 3DS, heh.

Sega could certainly use some money by reviving great classics from the Dreamcast on the 3DS. I never owned a Dreamcast and could only play on a friend's, so I'd jump at the chance to being able to own some Dreamcast games. =)

Especially said Jet Grind Radio. :lol:

Good ideal or not?games like
Jet grind radio, No chance
Shemune, HA id rather see the third
Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, why? its already come out on every format after Dreamcast
Virtua tennis, No point sill going as a game series
MVC2, Nope, Capcom are to busy with 3

Thing is with remaking them it takes time and money and then theres the question about weather people will buy them

^^^ No chance for JGR? What's makes ya say that? =/ 'Less it's a bunch of copyright garbage, I wouldn't want my hopes to be crushed by a no chance.

Its fondly remembered, but it didnt sell well

Ah, you're right... Well, hopes crushed indeed. =/ If only Dreamcast was in the VC line-up... If only.

I would rebuy my entire sega dc collection again if they put it on the 3ds and that's well over 100 titles. Funny I was just thinking about how awesome sega was yesterday and how much I miss playing awesome games! I wish they would let us finish shenmu, as for cost...there are alot of terrible games that get released yet in honesty, I've just about enjoyed every game sega made and still makes. If there wasn't a market for it then there wouldn't be so many people constantly talking about the progenitor of our modern systems. DC still rocks!

Last edited:
Ah, you're right... Well, hopes crushed indeed. =/ If only Dreamcast was in the VC line-up... If only.

Rumor has it we should be expecting a new JGR sequel. One with a big hub world

I think Nintendo should buy Sega and then remake Shenmue and Shenmue 2 on 3DS and also make Shenmue 3.

I think Nintendo should buy Sega and then remake Shenmue and Shenmue 2 on 3DS and also make Shenmue 3.

FUS RO DAH!!!!

You silence your blasphemous tounge, welp. Nintendo doesnt have the means, funds, or God given RIGHT! to buy out a once empire of gaming that produced products at the pinnacle of perfection. Nintendo could only dream. Remember blast processing! REMEMBER IT!!!

Sega was the golden age of gaming. What dark times we live in now that Segata Sanshiro is gone. :( weep for our damned souls!

Sega was the golden age of gaming. What dark times we live in now that Segata Sanshiro is gone. :( weep for our damned souls!

Weep not fellow 90s appreciant, for good times lay around the bend for the once glorious Sega Empire. With Sonics rise back to glory currently happening, its only a matter of time till the phoenix is born again from its ashes. Give me more returns! Bring forth new Comix Zone, Shining Force, Vectorman, Golden Axe, Ristar and Alex Kidd!

Sonic sucks.

Sonic Generations was decent, but nowhere near as good as the old games.

I recall reading that Nintendo is actually bigger than Sony, Lowes, Nike, and Sears.

Back