Good multiplayer game

nibem37

WiiChat Member
Aug 1, 2007
Anyone know of a good multiplayer game for the wii. I have mp8 and wwsm, but i'm looking for a game that isn't necessarily a minigame game. Also if you get red steel and play multiplayer, does each player need a nunchuck? Thanks!

If you don't already have it I would suggest on getting Super Smash Brothers Melee (gamecube) or Mario Strikers Charged. Both are great multiplayer games.

To your question: yes, every player needs a nunchuck in Red Steel. The same goes with the MoH:V Multiplayer. Every Shooter game, actually.

Mortal Kombat armaggedon is good if you like 2-player fighting games.
Also it's kinda like mini games, but Wii play is pretty keen.
Just please don't get SMBB... It just sucks.

Last edited:
How'd you know? Played it yet? I guess not.

I'm sorry i mentioned Smbb's suckyness, It's just that i hate it so much. Heck I don't even own it. my friend brought it to my house and refuses to take it back. I'm thinking about selling it.

what about elebits? i know its been out for a while but its kinda intresting

Kingston said:
I'm sorry i mentioned Smbb's suckyness, It's just that i hate it so much. Heck I don't even own it. my friend brought it to my house and refuses to take it back. I'm thinking about selling it.

I still don't understand you can talk like this of a game that isn't even released yet. Maybe (most likely) you're talking about SSBM, which is a gamecube game and not a Wii game. Aside from this, it's all about the opinion. It sucks, that's your opinion. I think it's a great game.
How ever, just saying "Don't buy it it's crap" like a fact to someone who's likes and dislikes you don't know is wrong.
Aside from this the majority of Nintendo gamers like the SSB series and there fore it's even more plausible to say "Most guys like this game, but I don't."

Last edited:
FYI :: SMBB = Super Monkeyball Banana Blitz

PS :: FYI = For your information

Last edited:
Yeah man, I think your a little confused. I was talking about Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz (Smbb).
I'm sorry if I was unclear on that.

I would highly recommend madden 07, 2on2 is really awesome and fun. But now, I'd wait for Madden 08 because of online play. (ships august 14) also, it also requires nunchucks to play.

Oh noes.... shame on meeee ... T________________T
my deepest appologies.................

nah it was my fault... I better read next time. I didn't play Super Monkeyball yet, but I, too, don't think it's a very good game. When I hear SMBB the first thing I would think of is Super Smash Bros., especially on this forum. I had no doubt about this, actually...

Last edited:
I'd recommend waiting for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, although Mortal Kombat is pretty fun as well. Depends on what you're really looking for: FPS, fighting, etc... I'm really looking forward to Endless Ocean, although it'll be quite some time until it's released... :(

Back