Good News!!

adamc260

WiiChat Member
Apr 23, 2007
South Wales
Only 20 people infront of me till I get my Wii! The Wait will soon be over!

Lets just hope that Gamestation (South Wales) will get some in ASAP!

:) Oh and hey all btw I'm new!

PS: Just ordered a new router that I know is compatiable with the wii - LINKSYS WRT54GSUK.

Chicken to the server, hope you enjoy your stay at wii chat and hope you get your wii man :yesnod:

Gotta admit it's blummin good that 6 months roughly down the line and there's still a queue for them... take that Sony!

Byuakuya said:
You seem to be very poetic today Lee. I am assuming that something good happened?

Not that good but me and my friend (girl) made up again after an argument so yes, im quite happy and i would like to share my love :wink: hehee

lee.jarratt said:
Not that good but me and my friend (girl) made up again after an argument so yes, im quite happy and i would like to share my love :wink: hehee
I knew something was wrong. I am like a dog that can smell the slightest bit of difference in someone. :lol:

Byuakuya said:
I knew something was wrong. I am like a dog that can smell the slightest bit of difference in someone. :lol:

I know , it's strange... Maybe you can speak to things telepathically, like your own lung. I've always wanted to speak to my lung...

For example, speaking to your own lung? Lol

Won't this turn into a flame post that will be closed etc? :p

adamc260 said:
Right.... Well....Ehm....Run out of things to say now!

Yea, i do not know what to say either.. I love online pool though, im playing it right now YEEHA! The chili peppers also rock (it's Californication), to the eye or what? Twice to the eye, chicken to the server. Camel leg anyone? Anyone anyone?

Back