Good News!!

Okies well, thank you for the interesting welcome!

Oh yeah and the Wii is getting quite close to the sales of the Xblock... I mean its a few mil off it yet but the Xbox has been out for quite some time longer... Nintendo is onto a winner with this console I do believe!!

adamc260 said:

Oh yeah and the Wii is getting quite close to the sales of the Xblock... I mean its a few mil off it yet but the Xbox has been out for quite some time longer... Nintendo is onto a winner with this console I do believe!!
I agree completely with you there.

I'm really looking forward to interacting... with the game so to speak, as aposed to just hitting A or B or X or O etc like other consoles... I know the PS3 has its little rumble movement thing (so stolen from the wii) but the xbox has nothing?

adamc260 said:

I agree three times with all my heart

adamc260 said:
I'm really looking forward to interacting... with the game so to speak, as aposed to just hitting A or B or X or O etc like other consoles... I know the PS3 has its little rumble movement thing (so stolen from the wii) but the xbox has nothing?
Stolen, "burrowed", its all the same in the games industry. :lol:

Welcome to the forums, well done for checking the compatibility with the router, good thinking. Good luck with getting your wii! (get godfather)

Back