!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good Or Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spawnminion

Wiitastic Master
Mar 7, 2007
Quebec
My friends told me that the game sucks, and he doesn't own a wii, but he's a nintendo fan is he right about it, and also I heard that the sensetivity on the game is extremely hard to get used to, or a tad difficult to master

spawnminion said:
My friends told me that the game sucks, and he doesn't own a wii, but he's a nintendo fan is he right about it, and also I heard that the sensetivity on the game is extremely hard to get used to, or a tad difficult to master
WHAT GAME?

Lol if you post somthing in red steel forums its about red steel.
Also i loved thid game. Yes i agree sensivity is a little hard to get use to but you can change it so its easier. Of coruse i didn't know that until i was used to it! I would advise you to buy it. I put it down for a week because sensivity was 2 strong but i coudln't resist it, i tried out the sesnsitivty again mastered it and now i beat the game

Rabid_Toaster said:
i don't know why people say its too sensitive...its a little hard at first, but thats it
Thanks People
Except those idiots at the top, It's a MotherF***ing Redstel form, you don't post something about mario or smash bros in here..DUH:arf:

I thought it was pants at frist but soon as you are past the first lot of levels and learn more stuff it gets much better. i guess it shows if you give something a chance..

spawnminion said:
Thanks People
Except those idiots at the top, It's a MotherF***ing Redstel form, you don't post something about mario or smash bros in here..DUH:arf:
no its that i clicked on new post so i had no idea what forum it was in dushbag.

Back