good rpg game

12345man

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2007
im looking for a good rpg game were you can find better items as you play the game, and level up. Kinda like fable on xbox.

vagrant said:
http://wii.ign.com

Explorer the world wide web. It's a beautiful place.

ehh i was hoping that someone could give me a name af a good game liek that. So then i could search it. Its alot easyer for me. I tryed to find a game like that but i gave up so i came here.

12345man said:
ehh i was hoping that someone could give me a name af a good game liek that. So then i could search it. Its alot easyer for me. I tryed to find a game like that but i gave up so i came here.

The only RPG like that on the wii would be Super Paper Mario.

But you seem to be referring to a turn based style of RPG like Final Fantasy.

paintba||er said:
I don't think there are any good RPGs for the Wii. Unless you count Paper Mario....
i already got paper mario

Well there really arn't any for Wii. But for Gamecube there are some.

Tales of Symphonia
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Baten Kaitos (Both of them)
Skies of Arcadia

Eh there's probably more, I just don't remember them right now. But theres a start.

Krusnik said:
Well there really arn't any for Wii. But for Gamecube there are some.

Tales of Symphonia
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Baten Kaitos (Both of them)
Skies of Arcadia

Eh there's probably more, I just don't remember them right now. But theres a start.

Wow I didn't know there was a skies of arcadia for the gamecube...I am actually going to go buy that tomorrow lol.

It isn't the same as the dreamcast ones is it?

k thx guys. Fable for xbox is a good game, i was hoping there was a similar game out for wii. I know about avatar , but i played that befor

vagrant said:
Wow I didn't know there was a skies of arcadia for the gamecube...I am actually going to go buy that tomorrow lol.

It isn't the same as the dreamcast ones is it?

It's a remake. So basically updated visuals/graphics and a bunch of stuff not included in the Dreamcast version.

Back