Good THings To COME BOYS

superheist

WiiChat Member
Feb 8, 2007
Adult Lineup Just Keeps Getting Better for Wii Check These beauties hitten the shelves by the end of the year -

Tony hawks and guitar hero 3 looks ace, thanks for them screen shots :thumbsup:

>.<

Got any proof about FIFA 08 and not the Play.com excuse?

All others are coming out i know.

Games I'm looking forward to - Disaster - Tony - Driver - RE4 and Maybe Scarface...

Cpt.McCloud said:
>.<

Got any proof about FIFA 08 and not the Play.com excuse?

All others are coming out i know.

READ
"We are proud to call some of the world's best football athletes our partners. The access, guidance and insight they give us means that FIFA 08 will create a next-gen experience that not only looks authentic, but that captures the emotion, finesse and beauty of the game," said Joe Booth, senior producer for FIFA 08.

FIFA 08 is in development at EA Canada in Vancouver and is scheduled for worldwide release in the autumn for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, PS2, PSP, Nintendo DS and PSP.

EB Games have also got it listed, PES is aswell The latest issue of French gaming magazine "Jeux Video" reports that Pro Evolution Soccer 7 is coming to Wii. Also i found some new info on Fifa

FIFA 2008

* Go head to head with gamers around the world instantly.
* Online rosters updated constantly.
* Virtual league allowing players to join online tournaments.
* Miis incorporated into mini-games.

superheist said:
READ
"We are proud to call some of the world's best football athletes our partners. The access, guidance and insight they give us means that FIFA 08 will create a next-gen experience that not only looks authentic, but that captures the emotion, finesse and beauty of the game," said Joe Booth, senior producer for FIFA 08.

FIFA 08 is in development at EA Canada in Vancouver and is scheduled for worldwide release in the autumn for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, PS2, PSP, Nintendo DS and PSP.

EB Games have also got it listed, PES is aswell The latest issue of French gaming magazine "Jeux Video" reports that Pro Evolution Soccer 7 is coming to Wii. Also i found some new info on Fifa

FIFA 2008

* Go head to head with gamers around the world instantly.
* Online rosters updated constantly.
* Virtual league allowing players to join online tournaments.
* Miis incorporated into mini-games.

Link?

where was that.

I know about PES tho.

Those look great! I can't wait for SVR 2008.

FIFA looks awesome! I also want to play NBA and Tony Hawk.

Back