Goodbye Anova?

Blackecho

Level 56
Jan 29, 2011
Yorkshire, UK
Wii Online Code
0689-0434-9393-0000
Just hit level 45, will I ever use the Anova again, it seems such a short time to have it, 41-45?

Just hit level 45, will I ever use the Anova again, it seems such a short time to have it, 41-45?

Yeah especially when you have to use the damn Terralite for 15 levels... Like wth? Anova for 4 levels, Terralite for 15..... Okay?

Forget using the Strata, just use the Terralite again. Please? lol.

I am just not looking forward to the dreaded 40's... Besides unlocking the Anova & Strata.

Last edited:
Well, SMG's are better for close range and assault's better for long, right? Do what I did; keep the Anova for long-range maps, and use the Strata for close and medium-range maps.

I still use it sometimes, but ever since I got the Strata I've hardly used anything else. I use the Strata without a scope, and I hit things I thought I would have needed a sniper rifle for. Not to say the Anova or a scope wouldn't be better, but with accuracy that high it's hard to want to go with anything else?

EDIT: And with Heroes when I'm Bond in an open area, I'll admit the Anova takes people out with only couple rounds, even if I'm just spraying, so maybe I'll make a heavy hitter/scope loadout with it and see if I fall back in love.

Being a level 56, I've used every gun and the one gun I perfer would be the Masterton. In short to mid range not many guns come close. Lately I've been concentrating on finishing all of my weapon profficiencies. When you are a run and gun style player, maxing out on pistols and sniper rifles sucks. I don't know how you "campers" have the patience with rifles. Then again, everyone has their own style. Other than that just playin for the leaderboard.

with the camping sometimes you can get a rapid number of kills. i just played the jungle on heroes and went 28 K and 4 D.
sat there. my hero was over where MI6 starts so i sat across on top and just let the fools run into the stairs and BOOM.. BOOM...BOOM. had two 10 elim streaks before they got me. went right back there and nailed em.

i love it when theyre runnin by full speed and i blow their head off. makes me wonder what that person is saying. maybe "holy ****" or damn good shot son. something along those lines.

I say, "Alrighty then, just gave up your spot. Payback time!" Then off I go for a camper revenge kill. What do you guys say when that happens? Good goin on the streaks tho.

I get the feeling everyone on here is anti-"multi-task", but I love it. I can use my Strata till it runs out of amo (rather quickly, even w/ high cap) and then I switch to my Anova. Still get a chance to use it every 4 or 5 matches, so it's cool. Although, played a capped war the other day and the cap was really low, so I had to use my Terraite - and I completly sucked! Got way too comfortable with the nicer guns.

with the camping sometimes you can get a rapid number of kills. i just played the jungle on heroes and went 28 K and 4 D.
sat there. my hero was over where MI6 starts so i sat across on top and just let the fools run into the stairs and BOOM.. BOOM...BOOM. had two 10 elim streaks before they got me. went right back there and nailed em.

i love it when theyre runnin by full speed and i blow their head off. makes me wonder what that person is saying. maybe "holy ****" or damn good shot son. something along those lines.

I have never seen a head explode in the game (I wish it was that graphic but alas its Wii)...nor would I know if my head exploded...thus I say nothing other then restart and go kill the camper. I wonder what they say when I kill them repeatedly in the same spot...I know I think "what a dumb a$$". Then tend to stop on the second kill, but its taken 4-5 before...well one guy kept to one spot for the whole game...I think I killed him 8-10 times.

I still use it from time to time. Its actually quite a fun gun! Don't you, forget about me! Don't don't don't doooon't. (Says the Anova)

I have never seen a head explode in the game (I wish it was that graphic but alas its Wii)...nor would I know if my head exploded...thus I say nothing other then restart and go kill the camper. I wonder what they say when I kill them repeatedly in the same spot...I know I think "what a dumb a$$". Then tend to stop on the second kill, but its taken 4-5 before...well one guy kept to one spot for the whole game...I think I killed him 8-10 times.
I once saw a player called "ddd" who sat in the corner of the main room of the facility the whole time, and would come back no matter how many times he/she died. So eventually I started planting proxies on that spot and got several kills off of the poor sap. She STILL didn't learn... It's sad, really.:frown5:

Dnt mean to blow your mine up! I thought I was tossing a mine not grenade

Oh wait wrong thread LOL whoops.

Last edited:
theres john going around with the minesweeper and looking for his teammates mines just to throw a grenade at them to see the big boom!!! John in honor of you i threw both my remote mines in a room, switched to my grenades and threw both just to see the whole screen shake. i stood right in the middle and blew my ass to kingdom come. and i laughed my ass off the whole time.

theres john going around with the minesweeper and looking for his teammates mines just to throw a grenade at them to see the big boom!!! John in honor of you i threw both my remote mines in a room, switched to my grenades and threw both just to see the whole screen shake. i stood right in the middle and blew my ass to kingdom come. and i laughed my ass off the whole time.

Oh shut up lol. But I'm glad you had fun haha.

I don't use minesweeper btw. But I think I'll start using it now to find all your mines. LOL.

Back