goodbye wii :(

24gh12

WiiChat Member
Apr 13, 2011
No this doesn't mean grrrrrrr my Wii died flamey flame

this is thread is mostly bc the Wii is dead stores have stopped stocking them the Wii is now only worth $10 at the most and that nobody is on any more it's dead and gone =/

to be honest i loved this counsel more then cube but alas it's time is over =/

guess ill go buy myself a 1 or 4 or a u for x-mas

The Atari 2600 cased production years ago and coming soon.

Sonic and a Mario game.

Consoles dont die till they break or if they where born shitty

(WiiU/game.com/Virtualboy anyone?

10$ Wii? May I ask where you shop sir? But yeah, I wish I could go back to the 2007-2010 days where the wii was at its prime. Miss the good ol days of ssbb, accf, cod waw, and of course mario kart. They were the best online games ever.

Great fun as they were, CoD ('specially the new ones) and Brawl actually had god-awful online services. Mario Kart also had some severe lag issues... but Ninty did a good job programming lag compensation stuff, so that at least helped alleviate it immensely.

10$ Wii? May I ask where you shop sir? But yeah, I wish I could go back to the 2007-2010 days where the wii was at its prime. Miss the good ol days of ssbb, accf, cod waw, and of course mario kart. They were the best online games ever.

I went into game stop and they laughed at me saying the games are worth most $20 max and a brand new wii $10 max

I never believe "the console died" "its time has come" "its old"

It never gets old.. Do you have fun playing with it ? If the answer is yes, than its still alive

Wii is a different gaming console. Its like my all 25 years of gaming experience is in one box.. I play nes, snes, genesis games. Also newer versions of legendary games such as Mario, Sonic etc. Also some newer games..

I dont plan to buy a Wii U.. I will definetly not buy Ps4 or Xbox One.. Non of the video game consoles give me the game experince and pleasure as much as Wii..

So to me.. Wii is a brand new console.. And it stays there..

Back