Goron Mines help

wiifreak9292

Banned
Dec 26, 2006
Wii Online Code
6893-8478-5967-8729
okay, in the goron mines, i had just gotten my bow. i had to leave my house, so i saved my game and turned it off.

i came back and started playing zelda again....but what the crap??????:yikes: .....it started me off in the beggining of the mines!!!! i am a slow gamer, and it had taken me hours to get to where i was in the mines.

do i have to go through all of it again to get to where i was????

wiifreak9292 said:
okay, in the goron mines, i had just gotten my bow. i had to leave my house, so i saved my game and turned it off.

i came back and started playing zelda again....but what the crap??????:yikes: .....it started me off in the beggining of the mines!!!! i am a slow gamer, and it had taken me hours to get to where i was in the mines.

do i have to go through all of it again to get to where i was????
In general, saving somewhere, and restarting the game will spawn you back at the entrance of where ever you were. For dungeons, this is always the entrance. You do have to go back through all those rooms BUT it shouldn't take long as you've been through them and know what to do now.

klepto said:
thats why you need to find oocco, use it and you can warp out, save, and then warp back in on restart.

Thats exactly it, they put the oocco in for a reason so use it

Speaking of Ooccoo, I could never find him in the lakebed temple, and I'm a man who likes to break his pots.

Nintendocam said:
Speaking of Ooccoo, I could never find him in the lakebed temple, and I'm a man who likes to break his pots.
Yeah Ooccoo's easy to miss in that temple, but I never really found him that useful (used him only once or twice in the whole game).

Nintendocam said:
when you first enter the room with the rotating staircase, hit the level, then go up the stairs and break the shaking pot to your left

Back