Goron Mines

Ok, i got to the seconed room, and then got the key, and unlocked the door. went inside, and im at the place where you pull on a chain, i guess.

you have to pull the chain, and before the wall that you pulled closes, you have to run around in a U turn across the platforms and enter before it closes.

you need to pull the chain and the wall moves outwards.
before it returns to its original position, you have to go through that gap you just created by pulling the chain.

Yeah there's this platform on the other side of the wall. I think you need to like, not get hit by the lava or something.

Yay!

Yay! I got thru Goron mines! Can someone tell me where to go next? I cant figure out! It says north....

Take Epona and jump the fence in the north side of Kakariko; you'll reach to a field where've previously battle

haha i had trouble on this one. i tried for about a half hour trying to sneak through the little gap that i thought there was when i pulled the chain. then i realized you had to go around.

we all get stuck at some point.

I got my sheild burnt in that room and i managed to complete the whole temple without one. I never knew u had to go and buy another 1

To buy the wood one, you should return to Ordon Village; to buy the Hyrelu onw, continue to Castle Town and visit the Gorons there

Cess007 said:
Take Epona and jump the fence in the north side of Kakariko; you'll reach to a field where've previously battle

Yah, ok... but then where? To the north of that, the entrance place thing is blocked with rocks. Is there a special thing?

Back