gorons

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
after looking at the new trailer I have confirmed that the object that Link picks up and throws is in fact a goron ( specificly speaking that one goron with all those metal parts attached to him)

Mrjingles_23 I rember seeing a pic that just to side showed what looks to be a zora I'll go and look for it

Edit: Here it is in one of the videos
Zora Goron.jpg

Last edited:
hmmm, head shape resembles a Zora so I can get where your coming from, but I'm also taking into consideration, it would be a far way away from water... not saying they NEED water but, I'm sure they would be affected making a living in a city, dry grounds and air for too long.

Who knows, we will have to wait and see, and we shall see... we shall see
:shifty:

ooh, ooh, oh, that DEFINATELY looks like a Zora...haha, it would be so awesome if all the groups would meld, like in the Majora's Mask...don't you remember the leader of the Indigo-Gos? He was a Zora, but he spent most of his time in Clock Town...hehehehehehehhe...I'm so excited!

It looks like one of band members from majoras mask the paino guy forgot his name

the piano guy was Evan...bastard...he was mean...lol...the bassist was Japas, and the drummer was Mikau (the guy you turned into) roomate...god, for the life of me I cannot remember his name

Mrjingles_23 said:
don't you remember the leader of the Indigo-Gos? He was a Zora, but he spent most of his time in Clock Town

Yeh your right, I forgot about that, I take back what I said then. I just assumed they wouldnt be very comfortable out of or away from water for long periods of time.

Mrjingles_23 said:
and the drummer was Mikau (the guy you turned into) roomate...god, for the life of me I cannot remember his name

Mikau is the name of the Zora you transform into.

Back