gory mindless games

rodent

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2006
ok, now i know what your going 2 say " y do games always have 2 be m rated 2 b good? games can b just fine with no blood or gore or swearing.". i understand, and i mostly love those games (mario is a god to me), but once in a while i like to rip things apart, blow **** up, have blood spill everywhere, and hear characters swear in such frequency that i have 2 make sure there r no parents around 4 me 2 play.

take gears of war 4 example. 2 of my friends have it, and i tried 2 hate it, but i have 2 admit it: i LOVE this game!!!!! i love chainsawing something in half so much that it became an addiction at one point.

so my question is, will any upcoming wii games be like this, where there is just mindless violence????

thank you and please reply

Ugh... Mario?:drool:

Probobly Sadness or Resident Evil, but we don't know much about either and they both won't be coming out till late '07/ early '08

rodent said:
ok, now i know what your going 2 say " y do games always have 2 be m rated 2 b good? games can b just fine with no blood or gore or swearing.". i understand, and i mostly love those games (mario is a god to me), but once in a while i like to rip things apart, blow **** up, have blood spill everywhere, and hear characters swear in such frequency that i have 2 make sure there r no parents around 4 me 2 play.

take gears of war 4 example. 2 of my friends have it, and i tried 2 hate it, but i have 2 admit it: i LOVE this game!!!!! i love chainsawing something in half so much that it became an addiction at one point.

so my question is, will any upcoming wii games be like this, where there is just mindless violence????

thank you and please reply
yah chainsaw is mighty addicting, you shouldnt chainsaw more than 10 times a day; for your own good. but next best thing is headshots with the sniper, its just like in GTA when you use the gory cheat, blood shoots up from the neck and its just OH-SO satisfying

Back