Got A Wii At Last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

legend20578

WiiChat Member
Mar 30, 2007
Hi all , got my Wii yesterday after a long wait and lots of let downs.
Well worth the wait.
Shoulder is killing me from all the home runs and strikes.

:lol:

welcome to the forums, glad you finally found it :)

Hello and welcome.

I'm happy for you on your success.

Darkprinny said:

Look where you are
This is where you say ello

prinny- that is pretty freaky! it looks like bigbird has the stomach flu! must shoot it!!!!!!!!!

anyways welcome to wiichat and congrats to finding a wii!

Its from little britain a tv show
But the Charicter is orvile (a han puppet)

Darkprinny said:
Its from little britain a tv show
But the Charicter is orvile (a han puppet)

my brother is OBESSED with little britain. i cant stand it lol. however i like the skit where the guy goes "NEHHH" alot and he takes like everything from that guy. hes like in a mental hospital it looks like. its kinda funny that made me laugh. or that chick thats played by a guy who dresses like shes straight out of the 80s and she talks STUPID fast? lol ive chuckled over that/

I can co that fast talking thing
I also knew a girl in a wheel cair that kept on going all Andy (I want that one)

Darkprinny said:
I can co that fast talking thing
I also knew a girl in a wheel cair that kept on going all Andy (I want that one)

lmfao youll have to record yourself doing it on youtube or something id probably die laughing at the impression.

my brother says thats how i used to talk when i was little minus the british accent lol

There was a program on about Little Britain before, called 'The Real Little Britain', where real people were like the characters off Little Britain.

Well the one who was like Dafydd (the gay) is my best friends cousin, he's awesome, his names Stewart. They also asked him who his first crush was and he said it was a sports teacher in the school he went to..well we went to the same school, and that teacher is still there now and he tried to sue Stewart for saying that.

Man the rugby boys took the piss out of him for MONTHS.

Back