Got A Wii? You will LOVE THIS!

Jeez, give it up. We all know you're both one user who is spamming the board. :prrr:

Whats a matter with you wastemans?..Do you see me saying oh go and buy it people????? no you morans I DID NOT..I Asked for some feedback, SO BOUNCE out of here..

You have like 5 posts shut up your first is a link to a website & you made multiple accounts so you get the Fluck outtta here

I Give you that..your right, but knowledge is better shared than kept to one self..so I shared it..though the way I put it does seem fishy but it wasnt meant to be that way..

I love how the site uses poorly made images rather than actual pictures on the store page...:sick:

so you admit to making multiple accounts to advertise a product/?

NO I admit how I wrote my message seems like i'm advertising, but thats not the case, I was just sharing what I found, and if you think its dodgey why don't you just check with paypal if they are a certified merchant, you'll find that they are because i already paid in that method.

I love how the site uses poorly made images rather than actual pictures on the store page.

I'm guessing its a small company so I wouldn't be surprised.

Happy Hunting people..

i dont post links to advertize i do it to help Noobs & where do i say illegal in that quote nowhere thats where. yeah i get pissed fast that part of being me aka the bipolar guy

Last edited:
Back