Got Godfather...

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
I just bought Godfather today, i havent played much, but its AWESOME. the controls are great, weapons are already quite impressive, and the fighting/shooting is great. I reccomend this game to any Mafia/gangster type fan.

The cars are surprisingly fun, and fast, as for the overall gameplay its perfect. They have laid out the game so well, and the city itself is huge :arf:

Ratings:

Presentation: 8/10 (Clips/scenes from the movie are a nice touch to the laready impressive presentation)
Gameplay: 8.5/10 (I would have liked to be able to run faster...)
Sound: 9/10 (Gotta love that Godfather Music)
Graphics: 8/10 (Best on wii so far i think, but it can be a little off)
Lasting Appeal: 9.5/10 (The only reason im not playing now is beacuse i had to share my opinions before i exploded :p )

Overall: 9.5/10 (not an Average)

A nice IGN style Rating :lol:

Can someone give me a few tips on things, im new :D Im still on the level where the Don got shot. But im doing good!

I just don't get all these people who say that the Wii is, "lacking great games". It has a lot of great titles such as The Godfather, SSX Blur, Super Paper Mario, and Prince of Persia. On top of those major or soon to be major hits you've got little cult hits like the marble game that just came out and the multiplatformers like Blazing Angels and Medal of Honor.

Agh yay!

I'm so excited to be getting this!

>.< roll on 2moro! I'm gonna be leaving my house at like..7 2moro to go into the city and buy it!!!!!!!!!!

(won't really be leaving the house at 7 :thumbsup:)

ottoman said:
Will do Cannon...i love you too :devil:

BTW got any tips for a newbie?

right now as we speak im back in little italy after taking the don to the hospital. you and i are about at the same spots. (make sure you post a pic of your gangster on my page to compare- mines really cute hahaha)

im doing quite well and trying not to shoot my own people back in 1936 haha

ETA- is this were we start breaking into song and dance to "can you feel the love tonight?" lol

The_Loose_Cannon said:
right now as we speak im back in little italy after taking the don to the hospital. you and i are about at the same spots. (make sure you post a pic of your gangster on my page to compare- mines really cute hahaha)

im doing quite well and trying not to shoot my own people back in 1936 haha

ETA- is this were we start breaking into song and dance to "can you feel the love tonight?" lol

Yeh i jus saw your gangster, he doesnt look as good as mine, my guy looks like a REAL badass :lol: but how do i post the picture?

And as for the singing....im more of a "guy who stands in the corner slowly seducing you" type of guy hahaa

wii_cammy said:
hey canon ur the newbie im the don of the nyc

1) she wasnt talking to you
2) shes only juststarted like me
3) stop being a dick.

wii_cammy said:
Sorry didnt mean tht sorry

Of course :thumbsup: ... im gonna let you off...however...One day...and this day may never come...i may call upon you to do me a favour....until that day...think of this as a gift.

chain blade said:
Is it good,should i get this,SSX Blur or Excite Truck?

Godfather.
I rented it and played it for a large portion of the weekend, and was still only at 15% game completion.
Worth the buy.

oh boy ottoman has a crush on me wonderful lol! ;)

wii_cammy ment nothing by his comment and i <3 him too how about that? everyone happy now? GOOD!

he ment that probably hes the don and hes probably further than me in the game. im still a newbie/bottom of the barrel gangster lol

btw, take a pic using your camera and just post it- thats what i did

The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh boy ottoman has a crush on me wonderful lol! ;)

wii_cammy ment nothing by his comment and i <3 him too how about that? everyone happy now? GOOD!

he ment that probably hes the don and hes probably further than me in the game. im still a newbie/bottom of the barrel gangster lol

btw, take a pic using your camera and just post it- thats what i did

Hi jilly,should i get it,is it much fun?:)

Back