Got Godfather...

ottoman said:
Ok this whole thing is getting old, and your gettin on my nerves you little dick. this doesnt concern you, its a joke between me and cannon, no1 invited you.

lol chain ment nothing by it hes cool with me. he may be a "flamer" sometimes but he is harmless :)

its just a joke though dont worry :thumbsup:

lol Chain blade, you dont know me...and i dont know you. But trust me..calling me names isnt a good idea. You lucky were online.

And Cannon, he may be cool with you, but hes not with me. so stfu "blade"...

ottoman said:
lol Chain blade, you dont know me...and i dont know you. But trust me..calling me names isnt a good idea. You lucky were online.

And Cannon, he may be cool with you, but hes not with me. so stfu "blade"...

come on let bigones be bigones and be nice

he called me a ame for no reason...and then carried on...and got involved in something he wasnt a part of. Arguing online is pointless...im never gonna meet you (thank God) so just F*uck off...

Anyways back on topic cannon...whats your fave part of the game so far?

OOh,calling you names isint a good idea,ooh!!!Loser.
Do i look worried?
I fight an 18 year old every time i go to my friends house,your some threat!!!

chain blade said:
Do i look worried?

Hahaha...you dont know how badly i would destroy you my friend...its usually the loud mouths lke you that cant fight..you know how the saying goes

"Dog thats barks aint never gonna bite"

chain blade said:
Do i look worried?

be nice nowwwww

this thread is sooooo funny....lmfao

otto has a crush on TLC....oh and BTW TLC over here in the UK means Tender Loving Care <3 u 4 that babe haha

PS my guy is still the hottest looking guy so far (and he looks like me a bit :wink: )

(Otto and TLC: Have you checked out my tips thread yet?)

ok this **** is gettin old. im officially pissed off. At first i was laughing at the fact of a "crush" but now people believe it?

Chain blade...you dont know how lucky you are that were only online, and your all the way in ireland. Stupid stupid dick.

And no i havent checked out your thread yet, i hope i dont come across it in my searches :mad5:

Stallyon said:
this thread is sooooo funny....lmfao

otto has a crush on TLC....oh and BTW TLC over here in the UK means Tender Loving Care <3 u 4 that babe haha

PS my guy is still the hottest looking guy so far (and he looks like me a bit :wink: )

(Otto and TLC: Have you checked out my tips thread yet?)

yes TLC here means tender loving care here in the states too ;)

i think im hotter. he kind of resembles my ex boyfriend he was the dark haired italian robust type (kind of like robocop) now im dating a staypuff marshmellow copper LMAO (only 2 bfs i ever had and this one im going to marry hehe)

oh otto, lighten up kid...i was only messing wiv ya :nono:

i'm dark haired, italian looking (so ive been told - hence the nickname stallyon), very robust and extremely blue eyes :cool:

ya gotta <3 that :D

Back