Got Mario and Luigi partners in time?

Lamar/TBD

Computer animator
Oct 22, 2007
Best of England: Suffolk
helohj3.jpg

This is Mario and Luigi partners in time. For the DS, the best game for the DS. And everywhere i go people say they have never heard of it. For anyone who hasn't, you're a basted!

i don't have a ds so of corse i haven't heard of it
but the game looks a lot like super paper mario and looks like fun.

I played it.
Its kinda like mario and luigi superstar saga.
Its an rpg.

I remember this game... really enjoyed it. I think I only completely something like half of it though. (I'm really poor at finishing DS games) But, from what I remember I enjoyed it.

I had it a long time ago. It was fun at first, but after a while it just got repetitive and annoying. The boss fights get longer and longer, and in many of the later ones making a single slip-up can lose you the entire fight, as trying to recover from the mistake just gives the boss more openings to hit you. In the end I got fed up with it and traded it in.

definitely one of the best games on the ds. beat it a year or so ago. kinda forgot about it.

i loved the combat, how it was kinda turn based, but still took some skill and i hate traditional turn based combat

Oh geez...it's far from the best DS game. I bought PiT and regretted it. Horrible boss battles, being forced to juggle 4 characters, omission of special abilities such as Fire or Electric Hand, and insanely overpowered enemies ruined it for me.

Not the best ds game idiot! It was cool yeah, very good game got through it. Not easy but it was a VERY good game!

Just got around to trying it out. Gotta say its pretty sweet. Best mario rpg I've played since the SNES one so far. Granted I haven't played the paper mario games aside from the N64 one. I really like it though.

I absolutely love the voices they gave mario and luigi. Makes me laugh out loud everytime they talk.

Last edited:
Yes, its a turn based RPG and it is a lot like Paper Mario. if you liked Paper Mario games, you will like this. It's somewhat easy and short as well, but still a good DS game.

Back