got my ghost squad and zapper :)

kmcheng

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
The zapper is cute, and exceed my expectation. the practice game comes with is fun enough. For the ghost squad, the practice mode doesn't have an aim cursor, to my surprise, but the real game will.
The good news is, the games does give you a choose to shoot by the B or Z button. Shoot with the Z button is much more realistic when using machine gun.

The only thing confuses me though, is that on the disc case of the ghost squad, it has a label says "wifi connection". As far as I know, ghost squad doesn't have online play function like heroes 2. Then what is this label means?

PS: really looking forward to heroes 2.

sigh :( i can't afford to get the zapper until after christmas because of PSP for christmas prezzie! :) Maybe i can save up for it! :yesnod:

have fun with it though! :wink:

WIIMAN999

Last edited:
PSP :sick:
Don't expect any great games on your PSP, but it's handy as an mp4.

WIIMAN999 said:
sigh :( i can't afford to get the zapper until after christmas because of PSP for christmas prezzie! :) Maybe i can save up for it! :yesnod:

have fun with it though! :wink:

WIIMAN999

can't afford??
the zapper is just 20 bucks.

sorry about the confusion guys but i meant i can't go out and buy the zapper until after christmas because i am busy! :crazy: lol and about the PSP i heard there were a couple of decent games but i'm not fussy so w.e lol. Any suggesstion for any good games? plz dont flame me i'm just asking :(

WIIMAN999

Last edited:
JT. said:
PSP :sick:
Don't expect any great games on your PSP, but it's handy as an mp4.

True. PSP doesn't really have many good games, most of them are remakes from PS2, just smaller and renamed.

And Ghost Squad looks pretty good, and I'm looking forward to getting the Wii Zapper.. Be fun for playing MOH:H2 and RS..

Eh Zapper is a definite no for me. I may get that other one that looks like an actual pistol though, if it sells for cheap by X-Mas.

More importantly, how is Ghost Squad there seems to be a shortage of reviews for it and I really want to get it but I only get a handful of games every year so I can't waste money on this if it's not good

I just got Ghost Squad today but I am too busy playing MOH to even open GS.

I also have the zapper and its junk. Waste of 20 bucks. Way more comfortable playing without the stupid thing, especially sitting in my gamechair. With the zapper I keep hitting the arms of the chair, very unnatural and uncomfortable.

Back