Got my Wii component cables today

most GCN games that support p-scan will ask you if youd like to use it while first loading the game.

Well the RGB scart cable I got REMOVES the jagged edges!? and smooths the graphics nicely - which is the Nintendo Scart Cable

You don't need 480p to enjoy some of the benefits of the component cables. Component on 480i still looks cleaner and clearer than composite at 480i. If your TV takes the component cables, I recommend getting them regardless of whether it does 480p.

NeMeZyZ said:
man i just stick to regular shyt, my games look great no complaints here

Hmmm under your sig you have prices and then the total is priceless? You also spelled priceless wrong. If you want to use priceless as the total then you need to give the term "priceless" a meaning. Like instead of saying Total = Priceless you should say...

Endless hours of gaming = Priceless

timthepig said:
Well the RGB scart cable I got REMOVES the jagged edges!? and smooths the graphics nicely - which is the Nintendo Scart Cable

What is a RGB scart cable? Is that different from a component cable?

the jaggies are driving me nuts.

Dont games have to be designed to take advantage of 480p...or I mean like display it in 480p. I remember looking at the back of xbox games and it would say 480p and some games displayed in 720p. I am kinda a newb to tv technology.

I just got a sweet deal on a 23" wide screen HDTV phillips for $399. So I think componment cables are going to be necessary.

Ok I tested mines...Not a drastic diference, but noticeable. Definetly new jaggies coming up lol

Thank you for wasting my time by coming to post that you got cables.

WHOOPDIE DOO. So have hundreds more.

brejcha said:
Dont games have to be designed to take advantage of 480p...or I mean like display it in 480p.

You are correct, although it appears the most Wii games so far will do 480p.

Back