Got my wii this morning!

ramza04

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
After 11 hours camping outside walmart last night the wii is finally in my hands! God it feels good to finally have one. Its really a great feeling of accomplishment.
Also, they didnt have any more nunchucks so i just grabbed an xtra wiimote. Can't wait to start playing! Woohoo!

I had only planned on waiting like 6 but as soon as i got out of work tuesday i kept thinking people might be already camping so instead of leaving around 2 or 3 in the morning i left at 9pm. Surprisingly though people didnt start showing up until around 5AM. Still, better safe then sorry.

Was 4th out of 9 wiis

I'm jealous. My mom called the local EB Games today at 2:45, 15 minutes before I got out of school. They told her that they got a shipment at 1:15 and the Wiis were all gone by 1:45. I'm extremely frustrated, because I am dying without the Wii.

Hey congrads man. Actually i was their today 2 but i got their at 5:30 just to find out they only had 3 units and i was the 5th person so i didnt get mine but congrads to you.:smilewinkgrin:

Back