Got my wii today.. got an idea.

Icecoolwas

WiiChat Member
Jul 7, 2007
Well i bought it today, ITS WELL ACE!! wii sports is really good, anyway ive been noticing a problem, just say the sensor bar is at the top of my 40" lcd sony tv, and i sit on the floor, or on the sofa, the cursor goes all freakin weird unless i put the sensor bar at the bottom of the screen, this is starting to pee me off.

Anyway i thoght of this, Someone should make a Adaptor you put into the sensor bar port, and it requires like 1 AAA battery, gives 2 ports for 2 sensor bars, so basically one bar could be at the bottom of your screen and one at the top, so it dosnt go all buggy, and it will be more sensative... why didnt nintendo just make 2 sensor bar ports anyway.. but still a adapter can be made..

Wireless sensor bar? Never heard of it.. lemme research d=

Theres a wireless sensor bar by nyko can find it at eb games or gamestop it uses batteries btw

its probably got something to do with your settings. go into settings, then sensor bar and set it to "top of the tv" or "bottom of the tv" depending on your preference.

Really all you need is two infrared lights spaced the same distance as the two in the sensor bar. The sensor bar does not transmit data to the Wii, the remote does that. The only thing the cord does is power the sensor bar.

Also, having two sensor bars is a bad idea. Your remote might pick up the wrong one, thus causing unwanted results. As far as I can tell, the simple solution would be to just leave your sensor bar under your tv or change the settings.

Last edited:
Wade said:
Really all you need is two infrared lights spaced the same distance as the two in the sensor bar. The sensor bar does not transmit data to the Wii, the remote does that. The only thing the cord does is power the sensor bar.

Also, having two sensor bars is a bad idea. Your remote might pick up the wrong one, thus causing unwanted results. As far as I can tell, the simple solution would be to just leave your sensor bar under your tv or change the settings.
The Wireless sensor bars have power switches so you would only have one on at a time.

save a few bucks and make one yourself, the wired bar just uses 2 wires, one red one black, tape 2 batteries -+-+ like that, black goes to the negative and red goes to positive, although in this case it doesnt make alot of difference, and if you wanna make it look nice, just find a small housing and thier ya go.

Back