Got my Wii!!!

ninnie x

AKA nintendoxxx1
Oct 20, 2006
The Nearest Dumster to your house...
Wii Online Code
5457-8878-2124-2087
It's December 25th, Christmas! This year I got lot's of presents, but the #1 thing is the Wii. Along with my Wii I got Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz! They're all sah-weet, and I'm hoping to get Rampage: Total Destruction. No problems yet with my Wii, but I'll report them if needed.

I hope everyone who wants a Wii gets one!

meery xmas, glad you got what you wanted

i wanted a ipod nano and i got it :p

i got my wii to with The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess,red steel,wii sports and 2000 wii points its so sweet

I got a £550 PC for Christmas back in October lol Early. I payed for my Own Wii and got some Money which I will get Wii gear with xD
19" Monitor xD

START PLAYING ZELDA lol its soo awesome and now u can brag about how good thr game is too all ur friends lol yeahh

your ******* lucky man. i have to wait till best buy gets some in stock cuz i got a gift card for there. i was hoping to wake up today and play with my wii but no dice. again congrats! Im praying for myself that some come this week.

merry christmas i asked 4 a wii but my parents couldnt get 1 i have a remote thoughlol but im gettin 1 soon YAY late christmas gift

Back