Got my wii!!

Rjay45

WiiChat Member
May 31, 2007
Brunei
Hey.

I'm rj, just got my wii a couple of days ago. Was aondering how many points do i need to download Super MArio from the shopping channel?? Btw, my wii came with a mod chip, would i still be able to download?

hey welcome to the forum, your a man u fan so i like you already :yesnod:

Yes too bad, we lost the fa cup!! how many points do i need to download Super Mario from the shop??

Rjay45 said:
Hey.

I'm rj, just got my wii a couple of days ago. Was aondering how many points do i need to download Super MArio from the shopping channel?? Btw, my wii came with a mod chip, would i still be able to download?

Hi Rj, I live in Manchester and also support the Mighty Reds. In factat work outside the window I can see Old Trafford about 5 mins away.

You bought a Wii, Brand new, with a Mod chip in it?

May I ask where you purchased this from?

I am way on the other side of earth. I live here in Singapore, but right now i'm in Brunei. Got the wii for $720, that's in Singapore dollars. I bought it right here in Brunei.

With Mod chip, nice....

Nice one, don't know the answer to your question, but try using the search engine for the answer, it's probably already been discussed on here.

Enjoy.:smilewinkgrin:

Yup, mod chip included...thanks...when i have get my router, i'll add you up.

miiguy said:
Hi Rj, I live in Manchester and also support the Mighty Reds. In factat work outside the window I can see Old Trafford about 5 mins away.

Where as I can hear the city stadium from where I am
(not a footy fan)

Mario bros is 500pts

Darkprinny said:
Where as I can hear the city stadium from where I am
(not a footy fan)

Mario bros is 500pts

So all you hear is dull groans and small children crying! :lol:

Good job you don't like football. :yesnod:

No I tend to play my music
Unless its a concert last was Bonn jovi (meh) next is Rod Stuwart

Back