Got Oblivion a few days ago. Dam Wii needs a game like this.

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Brilliant game, love it, long, and Fun.

but couldnt help thinkinh why doest wii have any great or even good RPG's

willl it ever be able to handle one as huge as oblivion,
will the new Final fantasy coming out for it be, linear like 10 or free roaming like 7 and oblivion.

i just cant help think about it.

anyway oblivion is gr8, love it? anybody else?

CrowTRobot said:
Why do people buy games for a console when they're available for PC?

Mostly because you need a $3,000 PC in order to get the same experience as in a $500 console :wink:

CrowTRobot said:
Why do people buy games for a console when they're available for PC?

Quite possibly because some of us don't own a Windows PC? :) Mac user here, and while I do have Boot Camp available, personally, I prefer to keep my gaming on a console. Even when I was a big PC Gamer, it got really frustrating spending as much, or more, on video card upgrades to keep up with the latest games, as a whole console costs.

And yeah, on the original topic, Oblivion is a GREAT time. Spent more than 100 hours with it including all the add ons with my 360.

Well, the engine that oblivion runs on is available for the wii, we won't get oblivion however we may get a game of its esque?

The final fantasy series isn't set to appear on wii instead we receive the final fantasy; crystal chronicles franchise.

What little I've seen of MH3 looks oblivionesque.

Personally, I'd rather have Morrowind for Wii. It was better.

It doesnt cost $3000 for a PC to play oblivion, but its just to make a point. You do need to keep upgrading your PC. Even if you can play oblivion which is:

512MB System RAM
2.0 GHz processor
128MB video card
8x DVD-ROM drive
4.6 GB Hard disk space

Which btw, thouse are just minimum requirments, so oblivion will look like **** and bad framerate.

3 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
1 GB System RAM
ATI X800 series, Nvidia GeForce 6800 series, or higher video card

thats what is recommended.

Then if you want to play a game like Gears of War, you have to upgrade some more

Windows Vista
2.4 GHz Intel +
1 GB RAM
12 GB HD Space
NVIDIA Geforce 6600+, ATI X700+

That is just minimum, I dont know whats recommended. But, its said that even the recommended will not get you 60 framerate and you really need a high-end PC to enjoy gears as if it were 360.

There's more! A game like Crysis....

Windows XP/Vista
2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster (Vista) Processor
1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
256MB Video Card
12GB Free Hard Drive space
DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card

Thats Minimum btw ;)

Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 (This costs about $200)
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB (This costs about $400)
2GB RAM
12GB disk space

So yea... thats recommended and ive seen people complain that the minimum requirements are not true because it runs bad. So PC gaming is VERY expensive.

exactly, and my Pc isnt good, and i find it easier playing games on consoles, and buying pads isnt my thing, i live the good old Playstation controller, ad the wii one.

also i can plsy it from my bed on a Console, and dont have to worry about freezing and requirements and all that stuff.

I like it better on consoles, I only buy computer games if they are better than the console one, like sims. Plus my computer screen is so much smaller than my TV.

yeah only games i like on PC are, strategy, and sims esque

OMFG SO TRUE. good if they came out with a game andit was only online, like a WoW for the Wii

Back